Our clinic has onsite laboratory services through Pacific Physicians Laboratory, which may be billed through insurance, depending on your plan.
Common blood tests include: CBC, metabolic panel, (blood sugar, hemoglobin A1c, liver and kidney function) lipid panel (cholesterol, triglycerides), VAP cardiovascular panel and inflammatory markers, thyroid testing (TSH, T4, T3, fT3, fT4, rt3, TAB, TPO).
We may also check for viral illness (HPV, HSV, CMV, EBV)
Hormone studies, both serum and 24 hour GC/MS urine analysis for sex hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, Cortisol, etc.) IGF-1.
We offer nutritional testing, (plasma amino acids, vitamin and mineral deficiency testing).
We offer annual physical exams and PAP tests, urinalysis, prostate exams and PSA screening, and we refer out for colonoscopy, DEXA bone scans, mammography and thermography (infared breast imaging that does not use radiation).
- NTX testing for bone loss – urine analysis
- Salivary adrenal stress testing
- Candida Antibodies (yeast overgrowth)
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis for digestive analysis and bacterial / yeast overgrowth
- Essential Fatty Acid Analysis
- Estrogen Metabolites (for breast cancer risk)
- Fertility Testing (hormones & subclinical infection)
- Food Allergy Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing- urine
- Liver Detoxification Panel
- Plasma Amino Acids
- Urine Hormone Testing
- Urine Organic Acids
- Vitamin and Mineral Analysis